Under the Level 5 Covid Restrictions the restaurant is closed, however room service is available for breakfast.
‘’Putting You First’’ – Breakfast Service
To enjoy your breakfast, we have two options for you to choose from during your stay:
1. Choose to have your breakfast in ‘'Wheat Bar Bistro’ (currently not available due to the Level 5 Covid Restrictions)
2. By Room Service delivered directly to your room
· It is important that you fill in the breakfast menu card located on the inside of your bedroom door for room service breakfast.
· The breakfast menu card then needs to be placed outside your bedroom door by 9pm the night before
· Forgetting to pop this menu card outside the night before, will result in delayed service the following morning
· If you are opting to have your breakfast in your bedroom, then please select your preferred time slot as per the breakfast menu card
· Opting to have your breakfast in ‘Howards Restaurant’ please contact guest services to reserve your table by dialling ‘0’ if you haven’t done so at reservation or check-in stage
· In ‘Howards Restaurant’, you will be greeted by your host who will bring you to your table, the breakfast station will be available for you to select your breakfast items from and to take back to your allocated table, please follow social distancing guidelines when queuing.
· We have taken the liberty to remove all newspapers throughout the hotel to limit any unnecessary contact
Please click on the following short video regarding your Breakfast dining experience in ‘Howard’s Restaurant’
***Please note this video was made before wearing a face covering became mandatory in public spaces, the protocols & attention to detail still remains the same ***