- Is there a menu tasting included? -There is a menu tasting included with our compliments for the couple. Both Laura and Rebecca would suggest having this at least 3 months before your wedding date as it gives you time to try other options if you are undecided with your original choices.
- What kind of deposit payment is required? -We require a deposit of €1,500 which is non-refundable this secures your date in place on signing of your contract. We can also put a payment plan in place to help you save if this is something that interests you also!
- Can you give us recommendations for wedding suppliers? -Yes, Laura & Rebecca your dedicated wedding planners would be delighted to offer some suggestions on wedding professionals who are frequently at the Clonmel Park Hotel and come highly recommended.
- When do we have to give final numbers of attendees? – We like to get a rough indication at least 2 months out, but your final numbers are due no less than 48 hours prior.
- How many bedrooms are in the hotel? -We have 99 bedrooms in the hotel for your wedding guests to avail of.
- How many guests are seated per table? -We have round tables that can accommodate 10 people or longer tables that can seat up to 22 people. We would be delighted to discuss layouts with you closer to the time of your special day.
- When do we start the speeches? -That is entirely up to you! Some couples hold the speeches before the meal, some after the meal whatever you are most comfortable with on the day.
We hope these most frequently asked questions helped to answer some queries you may have had.
For any more information call today on 052-6188700 or email email@example.com we would love to hear from you!