If you are staying as a guest with us here in the Clonmel Park Hotel
'The Wheat Bar & Bistro' & 'Howard's Restaurant' are open for guests, pre booking of dinner time is required.
Howard’s Restaurant at the Clonmel Park Hotel offers a truly relaxed and comfortable atmosphere where you can enjoy the finest in locally produced food. Howards Restaurant is renowned with being one of the finest restaurants in Clonmel.
With an emphasis on fresh and seasonal produce a visit to ‘Howards Restaurant’ is a must. The restaurant menu provides the very best in Irish cuisine catering for all tastes, coupled with friendly & attentive service you are guaranteed to have an enjoyable dining experience.
They say that ‘Breakfast is the most important meal of the day’, so start the day the right way at the Clonmel Park Hotel.
To enjoy your breakfast, we have two options for you to choose from:
1. Choose to have your breakfast in The Wheat Bar Bistro (currently not available under the Level 5 Covid Restrictions)
2. By Room Service delivered directly to your room
· It is important that you fill in the breakfast menu card located on the inside of your bedroom door. This is where you choose your preferred breakfast option.
· Your breakfast menu card then needs to be placed outside your bedroom door by 9pm the night before. Forgetting to do this the night before, will result in delayed service the following morning.
· If you are opting to have your breakfast in your bedroom, then please select your preferred time slot as per the breakfast menu card
· Opting to have your breakfast in Howards Restaurant, then please contact guest services to reserve your table by dialling ‘0’.
· In Howards Restaurant, you will be greeted by your host who will bring you to your table, where your breakfast offering will be plated, and delivered directly to your table. We do not offer a breakfast buffet.
Howard's Restaurant Wine List
‘Howard’s Restaurant’ also offers a great selection of tasty items in their specially designed Kids Menu.
For more information or to make a dinner reservation in our ‘Howards Restaurant’ please call us directly on 052 6188700 or email email@example.com