Pool & Gym access will only be allowed though a booking system only!
New Pool User Guidance (For Residents)
Use of the pool is now by appointment only.
Once a time slot is filled, maximum occupancy will have been reached, so an alternative time slot will be offered where possible to facilitate the guest.
On completing your hotel reservation please then proceed to call us on 0526188733 to make your leisure booking.
We respectively ask, that should you need to cancel your booking, then you do so. Releasing the time slot will create more times for others, which is important as we anticipate waiting lists to occur.
If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 (temperature, cough, difficulty breathing, or anosmia e.g. loss of taste or smell) please contact your GP and do not visit the pool or Leisure Club Facilities.
Please consider the following guidance:
• Changing room & showers are available at the Leisure Club, but by arriving wearing your swimwear under your clothing and showering in your room pre and post swimming, you will help minimise time spent in the leisure club, limit social interaction and also help maintain the water quality.
• Please use flip flops/sandals in the pool deck & leisure club where possible.
• Please use the hand sanitisers located throughout the reception & pool areas within the Leisure Club.
• Bring your own equipment with you for use in the pool i.e. floats, kick boards etc.
• Please where possible follow the directions for entry and exit to the pool by use of the assigned ladders.
• It is the responsibility of each guest / user of the pool to maintain social distancing in the pool and leisure club.
• People of different standards and abilities will use the pool. Please respect their right to enjoy their swim
• Do not make physical contact with other users of the pool, it is everyone’s responsibility to maintain social distancing
Speed & Overtaking
• Please do not overtake whilst swimming
• Before pushing off at each turn, check to see if anyone faster is approaching
• Please follow the directional signs and move across to the appropriate side of the lane for each length
• It is important to try and leave at least 2 metres between yourself and another swimmer
• Wide stokes such as butterfly should be avoided when the lanes become busy. If you change to a slower stroke as part of your session, think about moving lanes where possible
• Exhale under the water where possible
• Until further notice no equipment will be available to borrow, this goes for swim caps also
• Whether stopping for a rest or catching your breath after completing your swim, please be mindful that others using the lane will want to keep on swimming without stopping.
• Stay hydrated by bringing your own ‘pre-filled’ water bottle on to the pool deck during your swim.
• Please ensure you and your children observe the 2m distancing guidelines from other customers whilst in the facility and the pool
No spectators are permitted into the leisure club or on the pool deck, and for this reason all furniture has been removed
• Do not make physical contact with other users as it is important to respect their comfort & their need for social distancing
• No Equipment will be available to borrow
• Follow the operator’s guidance on use of any equipment
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact any of the Leisure Team on 052-6188733 or email email@example.com