Under the Level 5 Covid Restrictions the Leisure Centre is currently closed.
‘’Putting You First’’ Protocols while attending the gym
We have introduced a range of procedures for your comfort and safety while using the gym here at the Award Winning Clonmel Park Leisure Club
- Upon entering please sanitise your hands at the sanitising station
- Please sign in by completing the appropriate entrance forms at the leisure desk while maintaining social distancing.
- If the corridor is clear please then proceed to the gym area.
- On entering the gym please sanitise your hands
- During your workout in the gym area, it is important that you stay at the one workout station until the next desired station is free.
- It is your responsibility to sanitise the equipment before and after use.
- Multiple cleaning stations will be available throughout the gym area for your convenience
- These areas will also be sanitised regularly by our leisure team.
- For your stretching & core work please use the Aerobics Studio located upstairs.
- There will be a maximum of two people using this at any one time
- If attending the gym, towels and mats will not be provided. You will need to bring these from home.
- Don’t bring any personal belongings with you, as you will have no access to the changing facilities until further notice
- Please bring your own water, as the water fountain will not be in use, however you may purchase refreshments from the Leisure Club Shop
- We would recommend if attending the gym the following day that you pre-book your slot prior to departure
- We look forward to welcoming you to our gym facilities soon